We believe fencing quotes should be a quick and easy process. Our Quick Quote Calculator can provide a detailed fencing quote estimate within seven steps.
Try the quote calculator now.
Step 1: Choose your wall type
Whatever your challenge, we can design a custom solution for you.
In this step, choose between a standard wall or fence, a retaining wall, or a combination.
Step 2: Choose your location
In the second step, choose the location of your wall.
The Quick Quote Calculator goes beyond a standard fence calculator and will factor in standard height regulations, tailored product suggestions and best material choices.
Step 3: Enter your measurements
Next, enter the measurements for your wall, including length and height.
NB: As this is an estimate, not a final quote, it’s fine to enter rough measurements for comparison purposes.
Furthermore, if you have multiple wall sections, add them up and use the total height for this estimate. Then later, if you do require a full quote, you can break it up into different sections.
Step 4: Choose a wall or a fence
Now the pricing begins. You will see ballpark pricing in this step and choose between a wall or a fence. We define the difference between a wall and a fence as:
- A wall features wide posts that emulate brick pillars, as seen on VogueWall and EstateWall.
- A fence features thin and more subtle post profiles, as seen on SlimWall and TrendWall.
If you’d like to compare wall and fencing quotes, toggle between the two using the top buttons.
Step 5: Compare fencing quotes
Each product card will offer a wealth of information for you to compare every option in detail, including:
- Price estimates
- Performance and measurement specifications
- Aesthetic details
You will also see a simulated image of your design (before finishing and customisations).
Once you’ve compared all the relevant details, select the product that best fits your needs.
Step 6: Choose an installation option
So you’ve decided on what you want. Now it’s time to compare installation options. Next, fill in your postcode so we can calculate freight and average local installation costs, and then choose between:
- DIY Installation: this means you install the fence or wall yourself. Your estimate will include material costs and freight costs to the nearest depot. You can also see the estimate for freight directly to your site address under the ‘Freight’ tab at the bottom.
- Professional Installation: this means you’d like us to recommend a fencer to install the wall for you. This option will show estimated installation costs based on average labour costs and a simple, straightforward site.
NB: The fencer will provide the final quote. Prices may vary to the ModularWalls estimate as final quotes are site-specific.
Step 7: Review, save or submit
There you have it; detailed fencing quotes in just a few minutes! So, what can you do with your estimate?
If your project isn’t quite ready or you’re still shopping around, you can Email my Quick Quote. That way, your estimate is in your inbox for future comparisons.
If you’re happy with the estimate and ready to take the next step, you can Submit for a Full Quote.
- For Professional Installation: a local fencer will provide the final quote and finalise your fencing project.
- For DIY customers: our consultants will be in touch to work with you on a detailed design. For instance, you can add fun details such as multiple sections and design customisations.