The latest house by Three Birds Renovations is another first for this design trio, and they didn’t disappoint. House 14 sees the trio teaming up with Rawson Homes to create a knockout, knockdown and rebuild on a standard size block.
Take inspiration from the outdoor feature wall that sets the scene from the moment you see this dream home to the customised pool wall in the backyard oasis.
Using EstateWall as an outdoor feature wall
Three Birds Renovations have created instant curb appeal with a customised front wall using ModularWalls EsateWall. The front wall forms a clear boundary to the property and makes a statement at the same time. EstateWall uses wide posts to emulate the look of a rendered masonry wall, with the added benefit of being a fraction of the cost of masonry. Plus, the modular design means an EstateWall like this only takes a day to install! This simple front fence has been transformed into an outdoor feature wall thanks to the stone cladding by Veneer Stone. Additionally, the contrasting post colour and the arched front gates add a level of sophistication that complements this dream home beautifully. As with House 13 and House 10, the result is a grand front entrance that leaves you wanting more.
Get the look:
- Front Fence: ModularWalls EstateWall
- Stone On Front Fence: Veneer Stone Dry Stacked in Natural Grey
- Grout On Front Fence: Mapei Ultracolour Plus Grout in Jasmine
- Brass House Numbers: Pineapple Traders
- Electric Driveway Gate: Prestige Fencing
- Arched Timber Entry Gates: Custom Made
- Driveway: 100mm Concrete Driveway in Blue Gum
- Exterior colour on Cladding and Trims: Taubmans Cradle White
Using SlimWall as an outdoor feature wall
What’s so amazing about this Three Birds Renovations – Rawson Home is the number of outdoor living zones created on a standard size block! In particular, the backyard pool area showcases a stunning outdoor feature wall as a backdrop. This two metre high SlimWall provides privacy from the neighbours and ensures the pool area complies with council regulations. The glamorous pool feature wall showcases how a simple customisation such as tiles can dramatically transform your ModularWalls and the entire space. Who wouldn’t want to sit back on the gorgeous daybed for a little quiet bliss or to keep an eagle eye on the kids in the pool?
Get the look:
- Pool Feature Wall: ModularWalls SlimWall
- Wall Tiles: Tilecloud Newport Small Square Tile 100mm x 100mm In Gloss Sage Green
- Wall Tile Grout: Tilecloud Ultracolour Plus Grout In Silver Grey
- Daybed Platform: Custom Made
- Cushions: Grace Garrett Rawson Stripe on White Cushion
- Wall Hooks: Pineapple Traders Scallop Shell Double Hook
- Towels: One Fine Sunday The Mediterranean Collab Towel
- Basket: J’jute Assembly Round Floor Jute Basket in Natural
- Rolled White Towels: Freedom Sardinia Bath Sheets In White
- Hat: Ace Of Something Alicante Natural Fedora
- Towel on daybed: One Fine Sunday Luxe Stonewashed Towel in Dune
The Queen’s of the outdoor living zone
Once again, Three Birds Renovations have delivered a dream home, and the best part is a home like this is well within reach, thanks to Rawson Homes. So, whether you’re after a modern, coastal or more traditionally designed home, ModularWalls can help create a stunning outdoor feature wall. Plus, your feature wall will also serve a purpose, such as a boundary wall or a privacy screen, to name just a few.
Overall, Three Birds Renovations demonstrate how thinking outside the box when customising your ModularWalls can truly transform a space into something extraordinary.