Before deciding on a new fence or boundary wall, take a look at the benefits of our acoustic fence panels. Whether you want to reduce the sound of the neighbour’s loud music or constant traffic noise, ModularWalls is the perfect solution.
Acoustic fence panel benefits:
- Reduce sound travelling through the fence or wall.
- Reduce sound up to 25 decibels.
- Provide better sound reduction compared to metal or timber fences.
- The higher the wall, the better the sound reduction — ModularWalls can reach heights up to 3metres*
- Fast installation — typically installed within one to two days.**
- Install your fence or wall in front of an existing fence if the neighbours won’t agree to split costs.
- More cost-effective than brick masonry walls in terms of materials and labour costs.
- You can customise your fence or wall in multiple ways to suit your aesthetic.
- Offer privacy compared to timber fences with gaps between palings.
- Choose between DIY or professional installation.
- Australian made and manufactured.
- ModularWalls come with a 10-year warranty.
SlimWall with aluminium posts pool and boundary fence
- To ensure maximum sound reduction, please ensure sound waves don’t bounce off other hard surfaces and back into your yard.
- Overall, our acoustic fence panels can be more expensive than timber or metal fences.
- For noise from pool pumps or air-conditioner units, you will need a sound-absorbing solution such as AcoustiSorb to reduce these noise issues effectively.
- For more information on noise reduction, please read, ‘How to Reduce Noise in Your Backyard.’
Overall, ModularWalls acoustic fence panels provide a fantastic solution to reducing various noise issues and complaints. Not to mention, our walls and fences offer a modern aesthetic that looks great with any home.
*The maximum height attainable for the different wall types will be influenced by various factors, including wind regions, soil conditions, topography and shielding.
**Installation times are a guide only. Times will vary per site according to the site’s conditions and do not include external factors such as weather conditions.