Exciting News For Specifiers Designing in Cyclone Wind Regions2 Mins
Fencing for cyclone wind regions just got so much easier…and far more beautiful.
Since 2006, ModularWalls have been the leading supplier and builder of modular walls that benefit whole communities. The VogueWall and BarrierWall wall systems are not only cyclone rated and able to withstand the harsh forces of nature, but are available at incredibly cost-effective prices.
The cyclone rated VogueWall (up to 2.4m high C2 / N4 wind categories) is a wall system designed to closely mirror the dimensions of a rendered brick fence. Due to its vast design and applicational versatility, VogueWall is a popular choice for front walls, boundary walls, feature walls, privacy walls and sound barriers.
The cyclone rated BarrierWall (up to 3.0m high C2 / N4 wind categories) is a commercial wall with super strong post system; when erected, the wall displays amazing strength. ModularWalls have changed the way commercial walls are built. With over 15,000 projects completed they are industry leaders for innovative, acoustically rated and super strong wall and fencing solutions that are Australian designed and manufactured. Make sure you’ve given yourself enough time to prepare.
Walls and fences by ModularWalls offer the following benefits:
- Adds value to residential homes
- Strong and durable, with amazing brick-like strength
- Acoustically rated to reduce noise from busy roads
- Simple and easy to install, with the added benefit of zero wastage, resulting in cost savings and virtually no construction mess
- Generally, no council approval required*, resulting in a rapid project timeline
- Customised designs can easily incorporate with slats, letterboxes, lighting and finishes in a variety of different coatings and colours
With cyclone wind regions experiencing an average of two to three cyclones between November and April each year, now is the time to act. The engineering team at ModularWalls has been working overtime to set new benchmarks; take a look at our complete range of brick alternate fencing and wall solutions today.
*As each project and specifications vary, you may need to seek greater clarification from your local Council.