How to enter the draw
- Place an order over $2500 ex. GST for ModularWalls DIY walls and fences.^
- Orders must be paid in full before 3pm AEDST 20 October 2023.
- Orders must be placed with the ModularWalls sales team quoting the code: Promo-2023-WinSonosMove.
- The promotion begins at 8am AEST on 31 August 2023 and ends at 3pm AEDST on 20 October 2023.
^For every order over $2500 ex GST, you will receive one entry
*Terms & Conditions apply. See the full terms & conditions below.
Start your quote estimate
Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Aenean eu leo quam. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum.
Jimmy and Tam won the 2020 season of The Block with their stunning Palm Springs inspired renovation. So, when this talented couple were renovating their home and backyard, we were thrilled they chose ModularWalls to help transform their outdoor space into an awe-inspiring Palm Springs style entertainer’s delight.Explore
Transforming your backyard doesn’t have to break the bank. Just ask Jimmy and Tam (Winners of The Block 2020), who chose DIY installation with ModularWalls for an efficient, budget-friendly solution for their backyard renovation. So, if you want to enhance your outdoor space without breaking the bank, check out Jimmy and Tam’s tried and tested […]Explore
Picture this…. It’s a balmy summer afternoon, the sun is shining, and your friends and family are coming to your place for a backyard party. Before you kick off the festivities, check out our ideas to take your fiesta from a chill gathering into something truly memorable!Explore
See how it works
Sonos Move Promotion Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (Terms) relate to the ‘Jimmy & Tam Sonos Move” residential promotion (the Promotion)
- The Promoter “ModularWalls” means Modular Innovations Pty Ltd ACN 168 303 071 trading as Modular Wall Systems ABN 73 168 303 071.
- By entering the Promotion, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accept these Terms.
- Entry to ModularWalls Promotion is open to all ModularWalls residential customers over the age of 18 years who purchase directly from ModularWalls “Eligible Entrants”; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
- The Promotion commences on 8:00am AEST 31 August 2023 and ends at 3:00 pm AEDST on 20 October 2023 (the Promotional Period).
- Subject to clause 7, to enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- a. Place an order over $2500 ex GST for ModularWalls DIY materials only. This Promotion excludes freight, GST, gates, customisations, AcoustiSorb, TerraFirm Pro, X & XL.
- b. Orders must be paid in full before 20 October 2023.
- c. Orders must be placed with ModularWalls via the ModularWalls sales team using the promo code: Promo-2023-WinSonosMove (each a Promotion Entry and collectively referred to as, Promotion Entries).
- There is a strict limit of one (1) Promotion Entry per eligible order purchased in accordance with clause 6. Each valid Promotion Entry constitutes one chance to win the Prize. Any entries that have a credit against the order and falls below $2500 ex GST will be deemed invalid.
- Entries will be downloaded from the Eligible Entrants salesforce account based on clause 6 and 7
- The Promotion Prize is one (1) Sonos Move valued at AUD $699.00 RRP (the Prize). Total prize pool value is $699.00 AUD (ex GST)
- The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- The random prize draw will take place at 2a Clerke Place, Kurnell, NSW, 2231 on Wednesday 25 October 2023 at 2:00pm AEDST.
- There is no elimination round.
- One (1) random winner will be generated from all Eligible Promotion Entries received in accordance with these Terms. This will be drawn electronically from https://www.randomdraws.com.au
- The Prize winner will be notified by telephone and advised in writing via email within fifteen (15) business days of the Prize being drawn. The Prize winner’s name will be published on https://modularwalls.com.au/jimmy-tam-outdoor-oasis/ and https://modularwalls.com.au/jimmy-tam-sonos-move/ on 27 October 2023.
- If the Prize winner cannot be reached by 25 January 2024 after reasonable attempts by the Promoter to contact them using the details included in the relevant Promotion Entry, or if the Prize winner advises that they do not want to accept the Prize , the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and the Prize will be redrawn in accordance with clauses 11-13 and awarded to another Prize winner (a Redraw).
- Where a Redraw is required, the Redraw may take place on 29 January 2024 at the same time and place as the original Prize draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The Prize winner will be notified by phone and advised in writing via email. The Prize winner’s name from any Redraw will be published on https://modularwalls.com.au/jimmy-tam-outdoor-oasis/ on 31 January 2024
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Promotion Entries are non-transferrable. The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the winning Promotion Entry only. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and modify their Promotion Entry as appropriate.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms all other expenses become the responsibility of the Prize winner.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to the publication of their name as the Prize winner, reasonable publication of their name in related Promotion and Prize media and to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize and/or Promotion, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed. The Prize winner agrees to enter into all reasonable documentation, including releases and any assignment of rights reasonably required in respect of promotional material.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Prize winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The winner should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the Prize.
- The Prize winner accepts the Prize at their own risk. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate:
- a. shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize; and
- b. make no warranties and accept no liability in relation to any Prize.
- In the case of:
- a. The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, epidemic, COVID-19 related limitations, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or
- b. The Promoter being unable to run the Promotion as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Sonos and each entrant or participant releases Sonos from any and all liability associated with the Promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram and each entrant or participant releases Facebook/Instagram from any and all liability associated with the Promotion.
- The laws of New South Wales govern ModularWalls competitions.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the competition page and social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter will not be held liable if the named Prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the Promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.