Recreate the EstateWall® front wall from Three Birds Renovations’ House 10
29 August 2019
Three Birds Renovations’ House 10 features many firsts; their first new build, their first collaboration and their first time using ModularWalls! Making a striking debut into the Three Birds universe, an EstateWall front wall delivers a grand first impression for the Hinterland Hideaway, hinting at the wonders of the Mediterranean farmhouse perched at the end of the winding driveway.
Looking to recreate the Three Birds look? Here’s how:
EstateWall front wall — ModularWalls
Of all the wall styles in ModularWalls’ product range, the EstateWall effortlessly creates a grand statement entry for this stunning home.
For those wanting to recreate the specific wall design, these additional details all went into making this modular masterpiece:
- Standing at 1.5m high, the lower wall height perfectly accentuates the robust posts
- The use of Flush post tops support a clean, modern pillar aesthetic
- External wall capping creates a subtle frame around the panel for feature tiling
Herringbone tiles — TileCloud
Three Birds Renovations have built a cult following through their exquisite designs and knack for flair; this front wall design was no exception!
The cementiitious surface of the EstateWall panels allow a vast range of finishes, including paint, texture paints, renders, tiling or cladding. Therefore, to add a subtle yet striking visual interest, they finished the wall panels in a herringbone tile pattern, using the Nunderi Matt White Subway Tile by TileCloud.
White exterior paint — Dulux
Finally, to complete the iconic white-on-white Three Birds aesthetic, the posts and wall capping were simply painted in Casper White by Dulux.
This was the same exterior paint as the rest of the house facade, which proved to be an easy, cost-effective way to ensure aesthetic harmony with the rest of the home!
More about EstateWall®
- Post dimensions: 350mm x 235mm
- Panel width: 75mm
- Available up to 3m high
- Recommended for front walls and grand statement boundaries
- No strip footings required
- Panels can accommodate paint, texture paint, texture renders, tiles or cladding
- Easily incorporate slats or decorative infills
- Mount a letterbox into the post or panel
- Add lighting, gates and intercom/surveillance systems for added security
- Integrate retaining panel to retain up to 750mm
- Rated for wind regions A & B in Australia
- Compliant with BAL29 bushfire zones, with the option to customise for BAL40
- DIY Installation or Professional Installation options available
Discover all the ways you can #makeitmodular; simply download our Residential Brochure or collection of Customer Success Stories, use our online Quick Quote tool, give us a call on 1300 556 957 or just enquire below!