Your Guide to Professional Installation with Trade Partners
ModularWalls have transformed Australian backyards for over a decade. Whilst we first hit the market with our iconic DIY kits, our Professional Installation option has made our premium fencing systems even more accessible. Below, we outline all you need to know about how our Trade Partners can make your modular wall dreams a reality!
What is a Trade Partner?
Trade Partners are independent, local businesses — comprised of fencers, landscapers, builders and more — who can quote, order and install your modular wall for you.
As a manufacturer, we don’t install the walls ourselves. Therefore, we rely on our Trade Partners to be the ‘boots on the ground’, so to speak, and install our modular walls for those who don’t have the time, or interest, for DIY installation.
How does Professional Installation work?
If you choose the Professional Installation option, the process is as follows:
- When enquiring, note that you’d like the ‘Professional Install’ option, rather than DIY installation.
- ModularWalls will get in contact with you to give you a ballpark pricing estimate.*
- If this estimate* is within your budget and you’d like to go ahead with the quote, we forward your enquiry to a Trade Partner that services your area.
- The Trade Partner will then contact you within 48 hours to discuss your project and organise a site visit.
- After conducting the site visit and discussing your design, they will calculate their quote.
- If this quote is accepted, they will handle every thing from material order, to delivery, to installation!
*Please note that:
- Our Trade Partners are external businesses; as such, ModularWalls can only estimate average installation costs in a quote estimate.
- These estimates are based on a straightforward installation, with site unseen. However, installation costs are reliant on installation and site condition factors that the Trade Partner assesses during the site visit.
- Surrounding trees or vegetation, slopes, overhead or underground services, site access and ground conditions are all common factors that affect installation costs.
- This estimate also does not include concrete, slats, gates, soil removal, removal of existing fences or painting.
How does ModularWalls, the Trade Partner and the customer work together?
This relationship is a symbiotic, seamless collaboration between ModularWalls, the Trade Partner and the customer.
ModularWalls will ensure that:
- They allocate the customer to an appropriate Trade Partner for their needs.
- They forward the correct customer details to the Trade Partner.
- The communication, quoting and installation process is working well for both parties.
- The material order is processed and delivered swiftly and accurately.
The Trade Partner is responsible for:
- Making contact with the Customer within 48 hours of allocation.
- Arranging a suitable time to measure the property and assess site conditions.
- Utilising their expertise and professional opinion to collaborate with the Customer on the best solution.
- Providing the customer with an updated, site-specific, detailed quote in a timely, efficient manner.
- Organising the procurement of materials from ModularWalls.
- Last but certainly not least, installing your wall with skill, efficiency and integrity.
The customer is able to:
- Enquire about their project specifications or wall design preferences with ModularWalls.
- Discuss the project and installation in more detail with their Trade Partner.
- Have their installation taken care of by fencing professionals.
- Contact ModularWalls at any stage with feedback, questions or concerns throughout the entire process.
Written by Evelyn Kandris