The Who, What and Why of our Trade Partners; Your Guide to Professional Install
ModularWalls has been proudly serving residential Customers with premium wall and fencing products for years; and our Professional Install option has made it even more accessible.
Our treasured Customers have significantly grown, with demand rising nationwide – from metro city-dwellers to regional farmers. As the manufacturer, we rely on our Trade Partners to be the ‘boots on the ground’, so to speak, and help our Customers turn our material products into their new wall!
Who are they?
Our nation-wide Trade Partner Network is a collection of skilled, reliable tradies that we trust to quote and install our product correctly and efficiently, and are the preferred installers for our wall and fencing systems.
After our initial chat with you – our Customer – we forward your contact details and requirements to a Trade Partner that services your area.
What do they do?
A Trade Partner will:
- Receive a Customer’s contact details and project specifications from a ModularWalls consultant
- Make contact with the Customer within a few days to arrange a suitable time to measure the property and assess site conditions
- Factor in all details of the installation process and provide The Customer with a free, no obligation, itemised quote, detailing material and labour costs
- Organise the procurement of materials from ModularWalls
- Last but not least, they will install the wall for you with skill, efficiency and integrity
Why are they important?
Our Customers are given a choice of two installation options; DIY or Professional Install. For the DIYers, we simply supply the Customer directly, but some require Installation help as well…and that’s where our Trade Partners come into the picture.
Although they are independent businesses to ModularWalls, their professional relationship is highly valued and integral in allowing us to service Customers all over Australia, which would otherwise be impossible for us; our Knights in Fleuro Armour, some might say!
How does ModularWalls and the Trade Partner work together?
This professional relationship is a symbiotic collaboration between ModularWalls, the Customer and the Trade Partner.
ModularWalls will ensure that:
- The Customer is allocated to the appropriate Trade Partner for their needs
- All the Customer’s details are correct and forwarded to the Trade Partner
- The communication, quoting and installation process is working well for both parties
- The material order is processed and delivered swiftly and accurately
The Trade Partner is responsible for:
- Contacting the Customer and organising the site assessment
- Providing the customer with an accurate quote in a timely, efficient manner
- Utilising their expertise and professional opinion to collaborate with the Customer on the best solution
- Procuring all materials and installing the Customer’s wall correctly and efficiently
The Customer is able to:
- Collaborate with ModularWalls and the Trade Partner about specific requirements/design preferences of their wall
- Contact ModularWalls at any stage with feedback, questions or concerns throughout the entire process
- Trust their project is in capable hands of professionals with the experience, integrity and skill-sets to deliver a premium solution
Can ModularWalls tell me the labour/installation costs?
As they are independent businesses and trusted professionals, ModularWalls can only estimate general labour/installation costs in a quote estimate.
Additionally, labour/installations costs are reliant on specific installation and site condition factors that the Trade Partner assesses during the initial meeting with the Customer. Therefore, because ModularWalls is unable to assess those site condition factors, they are also unable to supply a final labour/installation estimates.
Written by Evelyn Kandris